|When Attacking from the square directly behind the target, you deal extra damage and will not receive counterattacks.|
- Backstab is the specialty of Songhai.
- The only space that will trigger Backstab is the one directly behind the enemy. You can tell where the back of an enemy is by which direction the generals are looking.
- If a minion has 0 attack they can't attack or counter-attack even though backstab would increase the attack above 0.
- Using your teleportation spells can allow normally difficult Backstabs.
- Backstab Minions have poor survivability; play them in safe positions until you're ready to Attack!
- Enemies who attack Backstab minions will still take bonus damage if their back is facing your minion.
- It is very difficult to Backstab the same target more than once in one turn. Inner Focus can allow Minions like Kaido Assassin to Backstab multiple times!