|Ability||At the end of your turn, your General deals 2 damage to each enemy minion around them.|
At the end of your turn, your General deals 2 damage to each enemy minion around them.
- This counts as General damage, so it can apply additional effects if you also have a card like Winterblade or White Asp equipped. With White Asp, it will generate a 3/3 Blazing Spines Wall for each enemy minion that dies to Coldbiter's damage and with Winterblade it will stun all enemies hit.
- Coldbiter doesn't proc Mindlathe's effect.
- Coldbiter can kill Koi, Silvertongue Corsair or any minion protected by Scion's Second Wish even though they should be immune from General damage.
- In addition to this, if Sajj gets a Coldbiter through Skyppy or Droplift her Bloodbound Spell will not double Coldbiters damage.
- If a minion has 3-4 hp and you kill it with Coldbiter (with White Asp equipped) and Bonereaper on board, you won't get a wall, no matter the ordering of equipping artifacts. But if a minion has 2 hp (or 4 if you have two Coldbiters equipped), you'll always get the wall and the Bonereaper won't hinder. So in some way the game checks the artifact effects or general damage and on-damage effects first even if damage is dealt at the same time.
- Activates Morin-Khur causing all your eggs to hatch normally.