|Dervish is a tribe. Minions from the dervish tribe are exclusive to the Vetruvian faction. Many dervishes are summoned by Obelysks, which have the "Summon Dervish" keyword.|
- Dervish is a tribe exclusive to the Vetruvian faction.
- The most commonly seen dervishes are not minions that you can put in your deck, but tokens: wind dervishes are mostly summoned by Obelysks and iron dervishes are mostly summoned from Zirix's Bloodbound Spell and Exhuming Sand tiles.
- Summoned Wind Dervish tokens are Ephemeral and disappear at the end of your turn unless buffed by a Dunecaster.
- Your Obelysks won’t spawn Dervish tokens if the Obelysk is surrounded.
- Ephemeral is a special tag possessed by wind dervishes. It can be removed by a Dunecaster, but can't otherwise be dispelled.
- Equally, when a wind dervish that has been buffed by a dunecaster is dispelled, it does not regain the "ephemeral" tag and does not disappear at the end of the turn.
- Don't be afraid to use your Dervishes aggressively because they disappear at the end of the turn.
- All Dervishes are affected by Fireblaze and Windstorm Obelysks' buffs while the Obelysks are still alive and undispelled.
- Windstorm Obelysks can be counterproductive because the extra point of health they give wind dervishes mean that the wind dervishes are more likely to block each other from attacking.