|Ability||Dying Wish: Summon a 3/2 Ghost Wolf on this space.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Fenrir Warmaster is a basic Vanar minion.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- The Ghost Wolf will not spawn if something spawns in the same tile before Dying Wish triggers.
- If an Abyssian General who equipped by Horn of the Forsaken attack and kill a Fenrir Warmaster, there is a chance that the Ghost Wolf will not spawn because its tile is taken by a Wraithling spawned from Horn of the Forsaken.
- But if the Fenrir Warmaster is the one who attack and get killed, the Ghost Wolf will spawn no matter what. This is based on who initiates the action; the initiator’s effect takes priority.
- Because of that, if the Fenrir Warmaster is killed by a Dark Transformation, the Ghost Wolf will never spawn.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Beware of its Dying Wish ability when you plan to attack some enemy minion or General with several minions from the same spot (planning to place next minion on the corpse of the previous). It can disrupt your plan if you forget about it.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
v. 0.0.22 - Added: Fenrir Warmaster 5 mana 4/5 Dying Wish: Summon a 4/5 Ghost Wolf on this space.
v. 0.0.31 - Cost changed from 5 to 3. Stats of both Fenrir and Wolf changed from 4/5 to 3/3.
v. 0.61.0 - Stats of both Fenrir and Wolf changed from 3/3 to 3/2.