|Move anywhere on the battlefield.|
- Flying minions can even move through enemies.
- Flying minions that are dispelled lose flying, but can still move normally.
- Despite being airborne units, Flying minions are still effected by battlefield tiles.
- Even though they can move anywhere, remember that flying minions under the effects of Provoke cannot move.
- An early flying unit can sneak in and take a Mana Spring before your opponent is able to.
- You can also use Flying to move to a safe summoning position to make your Minions tougher to reach.
- Summon flying minions safely away from combat so that they can stay healthy until you fly them into combat next turn.
- Playing other Minions after flying a minion behind enemy lines as a “launch pad” can cause serious damage to your opponent’s weak spots.