|Ability||Whenever this attacks an enemy minion, destroy that minion and summon a Gibbet on that space.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Whenever this attacks an enemy minion, destroy that minion and summon a Gibbet on that space.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gibbet's effect activates when it initiates an attack and not when it counterattacks.
- If Gibbet attacks with Frenzy, its effect will only activate on the targeted minion.
- Forcefield does not protect against Gibbet's effect.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Gibbet is good by itself and useful on the board with good positioning. The biggest combo gain comes from Daemonic Lure which is a strong card to include in every deck.
Positioning combos could use:
If your Gibbet survives its attack, you'll get two Gibbets.
- Blood Siren, Horrific Visage, Void Steal can reduce enemy attack value and breed Gibbets.
- Deathfire Crescendo, Sun Elemental, Mirkblood Devourer, Songweaver, Azure Horn Shaman, Bastion can increase Gibbet health.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Position Gibbet defensively to avoid it being attacked.
- If you have the opportunity, you may clone your Gibbet by attacking an Obelysk, egg, or other low-attack enemy minion... But if you already have two Gibbets on the board, always prioritize the bigger threat.