|Ability||When your General dies, Grandmaster Z'ir becomes your General.|
When your General dies, Grandmaster Z'ir becomes your General.
- If your current general has any artifacts when it dies, Grandmaster Z'ir will not be able to carry them over and the artifacts will break. Any subsequent artifacts further on will apply as normal, however.
- If you are at 1 hp and your opponent has a Venom Toth on board, you can become Z'ir.
- If you kill a Grandmaster Z'ir with Thunderclap equipped and you are killed by Z'ir's counterattack, you will steal Z'ir and he will be your new general.
- If you cast Thumping Wave on Grandmaster Z'ir then kill the Lyonar general, at the end of the turn when Grandmaster Z'ir turns into a Kin you will win.
- If you cast Vaath's Brutality on Grandmaster Z'ir then kill the Lyonar general, the next turn when Grandmaster Z'ir turns into the general they will stay stunned.
- If you get betrayed by Z'ir, he becomes your new general still. If you are surrounded with two Z'irs, they both will attack your current general, and after the spell resolves one of them (the one put last?) will take your general's place.
- If you take control of a Z'ir with Mindlathe and die doing that, Z'ir is your new general but only till the end of the turn. Then you finally die, so be sure to have lethal with Zir that turn, otherwise you'll still lose.
v. 0.0.1 - Added: Grandmaster Z'ir - 7 mana 5/8 "When your General dies, Grandmaster Z'ir becomes your General."
v. 0.0.22 - Stats raised to 5/12.