We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Ability||Your General gains +3 Attack. Whenever your General damages an enemy minion, its Attack becomes 1.|
Your General gains +3 Attack. Whenever your General damages an enemy minion, its Attack becomes 1.
- If your general attacks an enemy, you only take 1 counter damage. If the enemy attacks you though, the Hexblade's effect only applies after the damage has been done.
- If you attack a minion with Forcefield active, its attack does not become 1 since it took no damage.
- Minions that already have 0 Attack don't get it buffed - it stays at that point.
- Hexblade interacts in a different way with Zeal minions. If you were to hit a Zeal minion, you will lower their base attack to 1, but the Zeal effect will remain active. Example: Hitting a Second Sun will not affect its base attack as it is set as 0, however, due to the Zeal being active, Second Sun will retain 8 attack instead of the expected 1 attack.
- Similarly, if the opposing General has a Furor Chakram equipped, attacking a minion will cause you to take 3 damage (Hexblade lowers the attack to 1, and the +2 attack buff from Furor Chakram is a constant effect).