The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Ability||Your General is Invulnerable BUT cannot move or attack.|
Your General is Invulnerable BUT cannot move or attack.
- As of v. 1.96.12, when Bone Swarm is cast and the enemy General is made Invulnerable by Indominus, Bone Swarm will deal no damage to the minions around the enemy general.
- Call to Arms is not dispelable when Invulnerable.
- Doom's effect can't kill you with Indominus on board.
- Silhouette tracer does nothing with friendly Indominus on the board and just skips its opening gambit effect.
- MECHAZ0R progression still can be increased with Indominus on table.
- Indominus' shield does not prevent Fatigue damage, but you still can't die from it. You will be left with 0 hp and still be able to move and attack after Indominus dies, even being at zero.
- Unlike with Eternal Heart, you can concede with active friendly Indominus.