|Ability||Your minions cost 1 less to summon and take 1 damage when summoned from your action bar.|
Description[edit | edit source]
Your minions cost 1 less to summon and take 1 damage when summoned from your action bar.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Helps a lot in combo decks that need to put a lot of stuff on the board quickly (i.e. Progenitor swarm decks) or damage your friendly minions (to proc Twin Fang).
- Works wonderfully with Forcefield minions.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Kujata's health ping happens after the minion hits the board, this means:
- Opening Gambit works normally.
- You can still take mana tile with 1 health minion.
- Minions placed next to Mirkblood Devourer will get its buff first, meaning they can survive the damage.
But there are other conditions:
- If a minion you're summoning dies to Flash Reincarnation, it won't get pings from Kujata.
- However, Opening Gambit forces the minion to spawn (and take mana tile/Kujata pings) even if it is to die from flash immediately.
- A minion summoned with Kujata takes all the pings from Kujatas on board even if it dies to a lesser amount of pings. That is important for Twin Fang or Blood Rage combos.
- If a minion takes damage from Flash Reincarnation and survives, it takes damage from all the Kujatas on the board afterwards still.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
v. 0.0.1 - Added: Kujata 3 mana 3/2 "Your units cost 1 less to cast."
v. 0.0.8 - Rarity changed from Common to Epic.
v. 0.0.14 - New text "Your minions cost 1 less, and take 1 damage as they enter the field."
v. 0.0.27 - Cost changed from 3 to 2. Stats changed to 2/2.