|Ability||After your General damages a minion, reactivate and take control of it until the end of your turn.|
Description[edit | edit source]
After your General damages a minion, reactivate and take control of it until the end of your turn.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Mindlathe will give you control of minions attacking you on your opponent's turn till the end of your turn.
- If you use Mindlathe on a minion with Rebirth and it dies during your turn, it spawns an Egg under your control which hatches into that minion permanently.
- Mindlathe also combos well with Consuming Rebirth and Blood Echoes, in that it gives you the minion permanently.
- Dying wishes don't proc for you if you kill the minion with Mindlathe equipped because the dying and therefore Dying Wish occurs before the effect of Mindlathe happens.
- But stealing a minion and getting it killed then to proc its Dying Wish for yourself is a good strategy.
- Using Darkfire Sacrifice or Ritual Banishing on a stolen minion works very well.
- Mindlathe does not proc on Cassyva BBS, as the spell deals the damage, not the general.
- If you have two Mindlathes equipped, enemy minions hit by you will switch sides twice and end up reactivated but still under enemy control.
- Coldbiter's 2 damage won't proc Mindlathe.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]