Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Ability||Switch ANY minion's Attack and Health.|
Switch ANY minion's Attack and Health.
Polarity is a common Vanar spell.
- If used on a minion which have temporary buffed attack or health the boosted portion of any will not disappear at the end of turn (e.g. if you use it on Snow Chaser buffed with stolen Saberspine Seal it will become 1/5 and will remain that way).
- It will destroy minion with 0 attack.
- Polarity used on a Decorated Enlistee will always give it the +3 Attack bonus even though its health is not full because its attack will be its new maximum health value.
- Polarity's effect can't be dispelled. It works like a Transform. Previous buffs on the minion will also become permanent.
- Can be used either as damaging or finishing tool if placed on an ally minion with health higher than attack, or as removal on high-health-low-attack minions (e.g. Ironcliffe Guardian and Whistling Blade) though you need to combine it with enough damage from some other source.
v. 0.0.22 - Added: Polarity 0 mana "Switch ANY minion's Attack and Health."