We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Enables this Minion to move and Attack on the same turn that it is summoned.|
- Rush minions are great for taking your opponent by surprise.
- Rush minions have weaker stats and are typically much more frail than other equally costed minions, so make sure to take advantage of how suddenly they appear on the battlefield.
- Vetruvian have Structures and spells that will summon Dervish with Rush, but those minions only exist until the end of turn.
- Dispeling your own Rush minion after it is summoned with something like Primal Ballast or Lightbender will remove the Rush effect.
- Summoning Rush Minions adjacent to your other Minions allows you to extend the effective Attack range of your Rush Minion.
- Inversely, you can use Rush Minions as a launch pad to summon your other Minions closer!