|Ability||Whenever you summon this or another Mech, friendly Mechs gain all keywords of other friendly Mechs.|
Whenever you summon this or another Mech, friendly Mechs gain all keywords of other friendly Mechs.
- Theoretically only the following keywords can be shared: Airdrop, Backstab, Blast, Celerity, Flying, Forcefield, Frenzy, Grow, Provoke, Ranged, Rebirth, Rush
- If Metaltooth is your only Mech on the board, summoning S.I.L.V.E.R. will make Metaltooth gain Rush, but S.I.L.V.E.R. itself will not gain Rush. You have to play S.I.L.V.E.R. first before you play Metaltooth in order to give both minions Rush. If you play a 3rd Mech with them the order doesn't matter and all of them will gain Rush. The reason for this weird interaction is that S.I.L.V.E.R. only checks all Mechs keywords when a Mech minion is summoned. Metaltooth gets only Rush after Silver is summoned but has the keyword when the 3rd Mech is summoned and therefore Rush gets transfered.
- Affected friendly mechs will keep their new keywords even if S.I.L.V.E.R. is removed.
As of version 1.96:
There are two types of bugged S.I.L.V.E.R. minions.
- The first type acts like a mech without additional effects.
- The second type of bugged S.I.L.V.E.R. acts like a vanilla minion that cannot counterattack.
- The name is a nod to Magic the Gathering's "Sliver" creatures, which will similarly share additional powers every time a different one is put into play.
- The official S.I.L.V.E.R. acronym meaning has been revealed by ex-dev Sibon: "Sometimes I like vaping - Ethan Roth" (named after Ethan "Wintermu7e" and his habit of vaping during meetings)