Stunned minion can move and attack only after its one full turn.
- Stun can be removed by Dispel.
- Stun can be removed by Transform.
- Stunned minion will not be activated by Inner Focus.
- Stunned minions will still counter attack, making it important to either kill it with spells, or use the extra turn to either run from a high damage enemy close to the general, or block it with minions like Wrathlings.
- It is more valuable to stun minions with high stats and/or no "passive" abilities (e.g. minions with Celerity), than low stats minions with or without strong "passive" abilities (e.g. minions with Provoke).