Dispel any minion that deals damage to this one.
All on-attack or on-dealing-damage effects will still proc when attacking Tethermancer, whereas on-taking-damage effects will be dispelled before triggering:
- Gigaloth attacking Tethermancer will still buff friendly minions.
- Minions buffed with Deathstrike Seal will kill the thethermancer if they attack first, then get dispelled. Same with Celestial Phantom and Soulburn Obelysk with Stone to Spears.
- Battle Panddo, Lantern Fox's and Nimbus' effects won't trigger if they attack Tethermancer.
- Penumbraxx will transform into building before Tethermancer tries to dispel it, and as buildings can't be dispelled Penumbraxx won't suffer from its effect.
- Massacre Artist's effect will trigger after dealing 4 damage (Backstab works normally) and all the rest attacks of the turn will be unanswered.
If Tethermancer attacks, it happens vice versa:
- Tethermancer attacking Phantom won't be killed by it on the counterattack, and Lantern Fox, Battle Panddo and Nimbus attacked by it will trigger. Although, if Tethermancer attacks Battle Panddo buffed with Deathstrike Seal, the Panddo will damage all enemies but won't kill them losing the effect.
- Tethermancer has a strange interaction with buffed Frenzy minions. If a buffed Frenzy minion attacks Tethermancer, first Tethermancer takes full damage, then the attacker's buff is dispelled, and then other Frenzy targets take damage equal to the attacker's new (dispelled) attack level.
- Minions with Attack buffs will deal the buffed attack in both cases (attacking and counterattacking) before losing it.
- Kujata will keep the mana reduction after summoning Tethermancer with a discount before getting dispelled because of the damage it deals to it.
- v. 0.59.0 - Added: Tethermancer 4 mana 1/6 Provoke "Dispel any minion that deals damage to this one."
- v. 1.95 - rotated out of Standard. Only usable in Unlimited.
- v. 1.96 - Rotation reverted.